Cellugel Now Available from Resource Books
- Cellugel is an archival quality solution for dry, flaking leather, commonly known as "red rot". It's a highly effective product for preservation of old and powdery leather such as book covers.
- Developed by professional book conservators
- Easy to apply; absorbs throughout the entire thickness of the leather and dries in minutes
- Stabilizes flaking and disintegrating old leather
- Will not darken, discolor or leave film on leather surfaces
- Will not harm paper or other book materials
- Archival quality - a mixture of hydroxpropylcellulose and isopropanol, materials frequently used by book and paper conservators
One jar (good for 50-60 books) - $24.99 plus shipping
Quantity Discounts Available
Inquiries, or to purchase, call 860-658-1191 or email [email protected]. Please provide zip code for shipping quotes. We can ship up to four jars within the US for the price of one jar.